Why to Join TTN?
Dear All TTN members,
Thank you for visiting this page to know about TTN community (Initiative by KiwiQA Services). TTN community provide a place for professionals in the same industry or with similar interests to share their insights and experiences, ask for guidance, and build valuable connections.
TTN community is an association of software QA/testing enthusiasts, journeymen, masters and grandmasters who keep each other informed about innovations related to the software testing industry.
Community-run by all volunteers from around the globe 🌎
The objective of this community is to promote a common platform where people can share their insights and develop an edge when it comes to the software testing industry.
Top 5 Reason to join TTN Community:
- TTN community provide a -- place for professionals in the same industry or with similar interests to share content, find answers, post make contacts, and establish themselves as software testing industry experts.
- TTN community promote a common platform where people can share their insights and develop an edge when it comes to the software testing industry.
- Recognizing members and liking or commenting on the content they share
- Linking your quality group discussions to your other social media channels(Facebook, Linkedin, WhatsApp) to encourage new voices and contributions to your discussions
- Build your own connections and followers.
Recognize awesome contribution:
You can earn TTN points in the Rock Star community by
- Posting/Answering questions
- Writing Blog
- Participating in the POST
- And much more.
By helping out you can then earn points to redeem for prizes, such as:
- If you will collect 500 TTNCoin - You will Get $10 USD gift card
- If you will collect 1000 TTNCoin - Get Free software testing book
- If you will collect 2000 TTNCoin - Get FREE conference Passes
(Note: We're adding more surprise GIFTs for all TTN community)
Add TTN to your Linkedin
Once you will become a member you can add Testing Tech News(TTN) to your LinkedIn profile. Simply go to your profile. Click the plus sign to add a "New Job" in your Experience section. Enter the title as "Member", and link to the testing tech news(TTN) LinkedIn company page.
A buddy program:
TTN community have a buddy program in which a new member can get guidance from the experienced members. If you will participate in a buddy program to mentor new members, you will earn 'Buddy' badge to your profile.
[Note: You must be minimum of 5 years of experience in the software testing industry to participate. Sounds interesting?? Please send an email to [email protected] to join.]
Benefits of your free TTN community membership:
- Stay up to date: Keep up with the latest software testing information and innovation
- Community interaction: Post a question and get an answer — join the conversation, connect with members, share and follow.
- Email notifications: Be informed when there is activity on content and questions you're following
- Your profile page: Get your name out there and connect to other software testing professional in your field
Being an active participant in a TTN community and Group can help you and your network with other professionals in your field, especially those outside of your immediate circle of current and present colleagues, classmates etc.
TTN community is not suitable for?
TTN community isn’t a place for businesses to blast advertisements—it’s a channel to share software testing content to those who will find it most valuable. This allows for not only higher engagement, but more quality interactions.
For more information, you can reach the TTN community via email: [email protected]
CEO at TTN.